Skip to main content

Archive - May 22, 2011 - News Article

Museum named for Ernie Taft

May 22, 2011

Family and friends gathered outside the former Bellingham Public Library Sunday for the dedication of the Ernest A. Taft Jr. Historical Museum. Taft passed away in 2010. Pictured, from left, are Taft’s mother, Josephine ‘Josie’ Taft; his brother-in-law, Roland Arcand; former Bellingham selectwoman and friend Mary Chaves; and Taft’s sister, Joanna Arcand. In back is mistress of ceremonies Marcia Crooks of the Bellingham Historical Commission.

WOONSOCKET – Once again, WOON (1240 AM) is staking a claim to become the premier on-air...
The first cross-country meet of the high school season takes place on Saturday, Sept. 5 when...
When it comes to the weight events in high school track and field, particularly the hammer and...
WOONSOCKET — Fifty kindergarteners shared high-fives with political advocates for school choice as the Blackstone...
WOONSOCKET — With construction crews and school officials scrambling to make last-minute preparations for the first day...
MILLVILLE — A loving tribute from a soldier preparing for war to his mother on the other side of the continent has come...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes