Skip to main content

Archive - Jul 19, 2013 - News Article

Six-alarm fire guts Uxbridge building

July 19, 2013

UXBRIDGE – An estimated 20 residents of six occupied apartments at 32 South Main St. were left homeless Thursday after a fire swept through the back section of the 3-story brick commercial building and caused extensive damage before it could be extinguished.
Everyone in the building at the time was reported evacuated safely but the day’s high temperatures around 95 degrees resulted in three firefighters being hospitalized for heat exhaustion, according to Fire Chief William Kessler.

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes