Skip to main content

UPDATE: Alice Mill fire caused by spark from welding torch

June 8, 2011

Woonsocket firefighters pour water on the smoldering remains of the former Alice Mills complex on Wednesday morning, which was gutted by fire Tuesday night. The cause of the fire was deemed accidental, the result of workers using an acetylene torch to cut metal for salvage inside the mill. (Call photo by Ernest A. Brown)

WOONSOCKET  –  Mount St. Charles got off to a great start in its own Holiday Face...
  As is always the case following a Christmas Day full of gift-giving, unwrapping, eating...
WOONSOCKET — Earlier this month, Mount Saint Charles Academy’s volleyball coach, Josh...
NORTH SMITHFIELD — Six Bryant University students spent a portion of their fall 2014 semester putting into practice...
WOONSOCKET – Two men were hospitalized with stab wounds, and a third was detained for questioning after an altercation...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes