Skip to main content

UPDATE: Alice Mill fire caused by spark from welding torch

June 8, 2011

Woonsocket firefighters pour water on the smoldering remains of the former Alice Mills complex on Wednesday morning, which was gutted by fire Tuesday night. The cause of the fire was deemed accidental, the result of workers using an acetylene torch to cut metal for salvage inside the mill. (Call photo by Ernest A. Brown)

WOONSOCKET – Mount St. Charles boys’ basketball head coach Henry Coleman knew exactly...
PROVIDENCE – Mount St. Charles Academy won the pre-game crowd support contest on Monday...
PROVIDENCE  –  Nick Koprusak, senior quad-captain of the Burrillville/North...
BURRILLVILLE — Steven Pietrowicz and Michelle Morin, the Burrillville couple charged with killing 60-year-old Domingo...
BURRILLVILLE – After identifying Domingo Ortiz, 60, of Worcester, on Saturday as the man found buried a day earlier at...
BURRILLVILLE – Police on Saturday positively identified the body that was unearthed from 505 Douglas Pike as 60-year-...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes