Skip to main content

UPDATE: Alice Mill fire caused by spark from welding torch

June 8, 2011

Woonsocket firefighters pour water on the smoldering remains of the former Alice Mills complex on Wednesday morning, which was gutted by fire Tuesday night. The cause of the fire was deemed accidental, the result of workers using an acetylene torch to cut metal for salvage inside the mill. (Call photo by Ernest A. Brown)

It’s no secret that NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell is all about “protecting the shield.” With that...
Upper Deck Post 86/14  posts pair of weekend blowouts  WEST WARWICK – During a...
WOONSOCKET — In early February 2003, Audrey Harris called her mother on the telephone to tell her she would be stopping...
WOONSOCKET — A Providence County grand jury indicted a local man Thursday on charges stemming from the armed robbery of...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes