Skip to main content

Kitchen vent fire puts nine seniors out of homes

June 20, 2012

LINCOLN — A kitchen vent fire at the town's Lincoln Manor housing complex on Franklin St. left nine seniors out of their homes on Tuesday.
The fire in a vent serving four apartments in the eight-unit, single-story building was quickly extinguished by local firefighters and none of the senior residents were hurt, according to the town's Housing Authority.

Read more in today's print edition.

The season is winding down. We are entering the final week of the regular season. After that,...
PROVIDENCE – No one, not even the head coach who scooped up LaDontae Henton after he opted...
PROVIDENCE – It was hard to tell if the absence of head coach T.J. Ciolfi made a...
WOONSOCKET – The Woonsocket Police Department will say a fond goodbye to one of its own today during funeral services...
BURRILLVILLE – The troubled woman behind the convenience store is all by herself, but from her behavior it seems as if...
UXBRIDGE – Police have issued arrest warrants for a couple who allegedly broke into a home on Hazel Street and stole...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes