- Make regular sales calls with media consultants to new and/or existing accounts.
- Provide support, coaching, training and print & digital product information to sales team.
- Meet with media consultants 1/1 weekly to review pipeline and upcoming sales calls.
- Become a subject matter expert for the sales team for all matters related to advertising programs.
- Manage campaign performance and advertiser satisfaction throughout the campaign.
- Manage retention effort to ensure customers are not lost while acquiring new accounts.
- Lead weekly sales meetings.
- Conduct relations between RISN Media and customers according to established protocol, maintaining integrity in all aspects of the business relationship.
- Direct administrative activities for the advertising department as needed.
- Coordinate sales promotion and events to include designing sales material, leads list, creative to design, etc.
- Continuously review and monitor the local & regional marketplaces for competition and opportunities.
- Ensure the department is properly trained and perform annual reviews.
- Administer advertising programs for community non-profit organizations.
- Coordinate and actively participate in community events in the markets we serve.
- Coordinate employee representation in various chambers of commerce, community & business organizations.
- Attend meetings and after-hours events as required.
- Serve on various internal management committees.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years experience in advertising management and revenue development, with digital media services and social media experience required.
- Strong Sales Background
- Strong leadership skills.
- Computer skills required, including strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Ability to manage and interpret data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including spelling, punctuation and grammar, including ability to address groups of various sizes.
- Self-starter, with strong initiative & solution/goal achievement mentality.
- A love for Sales.
- Possess high degree of business and personal integrity.
- Ability to drive others to achieve desired performance objectives.
- Organized, efficient and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work cooperatively with coworkers and managers.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Full-time, exempt position with base salary and performance incentive.
- Hours are generally 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Competitive salary, commission and benefits package.
Reach RI is an award-winning group of 13 local newspapers and 5 websites reaching over 300,000 readers each month from Westerly to Woonsocket. EOE Employers
Submit resume and cover letter to: John Layton | email@example.com